Sunday, February 27, 2011

Why You Have to Exercise.

I have heard many people asking me , how can I lose weight without exercising? And I just don't understand, where does this idea come from that you don't need to exercise. So I had to give them reason why you have to exercise.

Sadly, there are many people who are fooled into thinking that they don't have to exercise and they can just eat healthy. This is a big misconception. In fact I tried it to have proof. I lost a good few points and got to the point where the weight stopped coming off. I even saw I was fluctuating with my weight.

I understand that most people don't like to exercise, in fact walking on the treadmill can be a bit boring. However there are alternatives. Like using your Wii for instance, or you can workout with FREE videos from exercisetv.tv.


Exercise not only helps you to lose and maintain weight it gives you other benefits as well.
Exercise can change your mood and relieve stress.
Exercise can prevent diseases.
Exercise can boost your energy.
Exercise can help you to sleep better.
Exercise can be fun!

You just need to find a way to make it fun. SO grab your Wii remote and get swinging.

No comments:

Post a Comment